BBC News – Health BBC News – Health
- Covid-19: Boris Johnson announces plan for pills to treat virus at homeon April 20, 2021 at 4:51 pm
PM Boris Johnson announces new “antivirals task force” to find “promising new medicines” by autumn.
- How many cases in your area?on April 20, 2021 at 4:38 pm
Explore the data on coronavirus in the UK and find out how many cases there are in your area.
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine: EU regulator says blood clot very rare side effecton April 20, 2021 at 3:59 pm
The EU’s drugs regulator says the benefits of the Covid-19 vaccine still outweigh the risks.
- Covid in Scotland: Hospitality, gyms and shops to open from Mondayon April 20, 2021 at 3:55 pm
The first minister confirms that the most significant stage in lockdown easing will go ahead as planned.
- Covid-19: India red list add ‘may be too late’, Prof Mark Walport sayson April 20, 2021 at 3:14 pm
There are “good reasons” for keeping the new variant out of the UK, scientist Prof Mark Walport says.