BBC News – Health BBC News – Health
- How many cases in your area?on August 4, 2021 at 4:42 pm
Explore the data on coronavirus in the UK and find out how many cases there are in your area.
- Covid: 16 and 17-year-olds react to jab rollout planon August 4, 2021 at 4:40 pm
All 16 and 17-year-olds in the UK will be offered Covid jabs within weeks, it has been announced.
- Covid: ‘No time to waste’ in vaccinating 16-17 year oldson August 4, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Children aged 16-17 should be vaccinated “as fast as practically possible”, Prof Jonathan Van-Tam says.
- Covid: What do under-30s need to know about the vaccine?on August 4, 2021 at 3:13 pm
The government is expected to announce that 16 and 17-year-olds will receive the Covid vaccine.
- Covid: Who is now due to get the vaccine?on August 4, 2021 at 3:13 pm
More teenagers will be able to receive the Covid vaccine, and a third jab will soon be available for the most vulnerable.